Learn How MLS Laser Therapy Works
The MLS Laser Therapy treatment has both an analgesic and therapeutic effect on patients suffering from chronic or acute pain. Essentially, the MLS laser has a double effect; treatments result in a decrease of pain and also make for quicker healing times.
- MLS Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of laser light that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues
- Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
- Photons of laser energy penetrate deep tissue to accelerate cellular reproduction and growth while increasing blood flow to stimulate healing.
- The cells of tendons, ligaments, and muscles repair themselves faster. As inflammation is reduced, pain subsides very quickly.
- In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts the natural healing process thus speeding recovery.
The Analgesic effect uses specific wavelengths of light to decrease inflammation/edema. As inflammation/edema decreases, pain subsides quickly and changes the way neuroreceptors, or nerve endings, perceive pain. As a result, patients feel reduced or even no pain.
- Uses Specific Wavelengths of light to decrease inflammation/edema
- As inflammation/edema decreases, pain subsides quickly
- Changes the way neurorceptors (nerve endings) perceive pain
- This acts like pain killers without the side effects