Pain Management Therapy in Boca Raton, FL
What To Expect
- First we will perform an initial consultation. This typically takes less than 30 minutes and we will thoroughly review your previous health history and condition.
- Next our physician will conduct an initial evaluation to determine if you qualify for MLS Laser Therapy Treatment and we will discuss treatment protocol.
- Your treatment protocol will be discussed with you during the initial consultation.
- Your appointments will be scheduled in advance.
- Treatments will be administered by attending physician for 1st treatment and follow up by a MLS Laser Therapist.
- Treatments typically last 5-15 minutes per area.
- You will not feel any discomfort during your treatments.
- Most patients will notice some pain relief within the first three visits and significant relief within 5-10 visits.
- Most Conditions Will Be Treated On A 5 To 10 Treatment Protocol
- The Interval Of Treatment Will Vary Depending On The Condition.
- A Typical Treatment Plan Will Consist Of 2 Or 3 Treatments Per Week For 2 To 6 Weeks
- 50% Respond After 1 Treatment
- 70% Respond After 3 Treatments
- 91% Respond After 5 Treatments
- Up To 98% Respond After 10 Treatments